Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Sunday, August 14, 2011

WALMART DEALS & FREEBIES 8/13

I'm not going to tattle on myself and say just exactly how long I spent at Walmart this evening, but let's just say, I got my walking in for the week. Sheesh.

Anywho... I came across some great deals and I wanted to pass them along to you!

  • I found a great deal to use those $4/1 Gillette Pro Glide Razor coupons from the last P&G insert 7/31. In the travel size isle they had Gillette Pro Glides for $5.97, so I got two for $2 each!
  • The Tide coupons in the P&G 7/31 for $1/1 Tide, you can use those to get a $.97 sample FREE.
  • There's a Febreeze Fabric Effects coupon in the same P&G insert you can use to get a $.97 Febreeze travel size FREE.
  • I found a Dove $1/1 coupon in an All You Magazine (forgot the issue! sorry!) so I used it plus $.50 to get a large travel size of Dove Shampoo.
  • In the P&G coupon book from the Charmin TP packages there's a $1/1 Secret Clinical travel size deoderant (normally $2.42), with coupon - $1.42 each.
  • Flip flops are on clearance for $1.98 (time to stock up for next year or great for College students using dorm showers!).
  • Beechnut Infant Whole Grain Cereal boxes are on clearance for $1! Use this form to get 3 more boxes for free - HURRY!
  • Disney infant shampoo & bath soap is on clearance for $2.
  • Graco Car Booster seats on clearance for $19.99, some other brands are only $13.99.
    
Be sure you check isle end caps for clearance items in the baby section. All other clearance items are usually tucked away with other like products or you may find an occaisional clearance section on a shelf amongst other normally priced items.

A word to the wise... WM's 24 pack of Crayola crayons are $.40. You can get them for $.25 in about a week or two. I'd hold out to buy school supplies until then, or just stock up for Christmas stocking stuffers when they do go on sale.

Finally, you can find some great coupons on the manufacturers websites for school supply items like Scotch tape, Post It Notes, Papermate Pens, etc. Do a little web surfing for coupons before you hit the stores! It's worth it!

xoxo,
Rachel

Follow me on Twitter @HotPinkNChoc and subscribe to my blog for more freebies, deals and giveaways!



0 comments:

Post a Comment