Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Monday, August 22, 2011

IN THE MAIL TODAY - FREE HUGGIES & TARGET COUPONS!









     I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE getting the mail! Today was especially nice because I had an unexpected care package in there from my mom. She included Clinique, socks for the baby (can't get enough of those!), Christmas yarn, bibs (can't get enough of those either!), and purses filled with little treasures for the 3 biggest girls. Those are all the things I get to keep without any added effort...

     BUT, that's not to say, I don't enjoy putting for the effort to cashing in these awesome Target coupons that also came today! The two pack of Huggies diapers was a sample sent from Target.com and it came with a $1.50/1 coupon. Oh, and I almost forgot! My mom sent 5 Red Plum and Smart Source inserts from her local paper.

     Quite a nice haul considering the only thing I did to get all this good stuff was sign up for a freebie at Target.com, use the Totally Target web forum to trade q's with another user, and be born. That's it! :)

     If you'd like to get in on the coupon trading action, then you've got to check out my new coupon trading forum. Go ahead and try it. Post an ISO (in search of), or HAVE (want to trade) and let's see what we can do to help each other out. I've saved a lot of time and money by trading coupons with other ladies. It's so fun to get the envelopes with all the free goodies inside, plus, it feels good to help out other ladies who are providing for their families too!

xoxo,
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment