Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Monday, August 8, 2011

FREE HAND CRAFTED STERLING JEWELRY!!!


    I love mystery shopping! It's like James Bond meets Joan Rivers, but, well, quieter and nicer. This weekend I had a second opportunity to shop at a local high end jewelry store. I was compensated for my time and reimbursed for my purchase! Bonus - I got to keep the jewelry! This is the second time I've done a mystery shop at this jewelry store and I'm lovin' it!!! I've earned almost $100 in jewelry from working with National Shopping Service. One of the best parts of being a mystery shopper is having the ability to decide which jobs you take. You don't have to do anything uncomfortable and you are helping to improve their customer service by providing feedback they are requesting and interested in receiving!

     If you haven't already signed up with the National Shopping Service, I highly recommend that you do. It's a great way to earn a few bucks while shopping. And, the bonus is that you get to keep most of the items you purchase and are reimbursed for! You can't beat that!

xo,
Rachel

Follow me on Twitter @HotPinkNChoc and subscribe to my blog for more deals, giveaways, and freebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment