Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Friday, August 12, 2011

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD! WOOT!!!



     Terri from Mom's Point of View awarded me The Versatile Blogger award! This is my first blog award and I really appreciate it! It's affirming to know that people are reading what you write, and it's even better knowing they like what they are reading!!! You should go check out Terri's blog. She's a mom to 4 also and she's artsy like me.

     I'd like to pass the kudos on to some of my new favorite blogs...
  1. Jolly Mom
  2. Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House
  3. My Wee View
  4. Queen of the Snot Princesses
  5. Banana Hammocks &Tutus
  6. Couponing to Disney

     I hope you enjoy reading these ladies' blogs as much as I do! Thanks for the laughs ladies! :)



Tiny Tillia


Follow me on Twitter @HotPinkNChoc and subscribe to my blog for more deals, giveaways and freebies!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment