Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Thursday, August 18, 2011

COUPON TRADING FORUM!


     I have an exciting announcement to make! I'm just bursting at the seams! I can't wait till 9am to post this, I just HAVE to do it now! If you'll look up to the menu bar you'll notice some changes have taken place overnight. In fact, there have been a lot. I've been a busy little bee. But, it's for your benefit, so it's worth it. :)

     There's a new page on my blog called the COUPON TRADING FORUM! It's an actual forum where we can all connect, trade coupons, share great finds, brag on our awesome hauls, and learn from each other. I've added a few posts to get the discussions going. I can't wait to see what all you have to trade and what I have that you may need.

     So, go ahead and click on over there and see what the buzz is about! Just bee quick about it! ;)

xoxo,
Rachel

Follow me on Twitter @HotPinkNChoc and subscribe to my RSS Feed or via your email for deals, freebies, and more!



Visit Coupons.com for FREE printable coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment