Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Friday, September 16, 2011

HPC IS SENDING OUT COUPON LOVE TO THE U.S. MARINES!




     I finally was able to locate and sign up to adopt a U.S. Marine base overseas! Woot! So now I have an official address to mail my (2 months or less) expired coupons to. If you would like to participate by sending coupons you don't need to me for the U.S. Marines, please email me at: hotpinknchocolate@ymail.com and we'll get you a PO Box to mail them to stateside. I'll be mailing one or two times a month depending on the quantity I have.


     I'm so excited to start this new program and I am so eager to join with you to help our men and women in uniform save some money! Yeehaw!



XOXO (Lots of love from Texas, Marines!),
Rachel






0 comments:

Post a Comment