Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

YIKES! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED!




I promise that I have not forgotten you all, fallen off the face of the planet, or subsided into an apathetic pool of bloggy loathing. What I have done, is started a new part-time job as a freelance writer for the Lubbock Avalanche Journal. I'm their new Savvy Shopper and I write the Sunday column about deals and such. I also am teaching a FREE coupon class which takes place every month, although I rotate months with Sean, the other Savvy Shopper for the AJ.

I'll be posting more info on all this much ado soon. For now, just know, I'm typing my little fingers off and I'm loving it!

COMING SOON....

Amuse-bouche of my Lubbock AJ articles from and holiday deals you won't want to miss. Trust me, this is going to be epic.

xoxo,
Rachel




0 comments:

Post a Comment