Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Monday, November 21, 2011

BACK ON THE WALMART BANDWAGON!

I’m a night-owl shopper. Not because I want to be, but usually it’s because I have to be. I’ve learned my lesson about trying to coupon with four children in tow. It’s a sure fire way to lose money. I don’t know of any couponing mom who can pull it off successfully. (If you’re out there lady, let me know how you do it.) So, for our household, the best time for me to go to the store alone, without stressful scheduling, is after all the children are in bed, and the night shift is on duty.

I think Target staff on Marsha Sharp thinks I plan to come in and shop after hours, but I promise, I want to be there before lights out. I wish our Super Target was a 24-hour store. Oh, man, the fiscal mischief I could get myself into… But that’s another column.

Today I want to tell you about a shopping revelation and a young man who helped save me from falling off the frugal-shopping bandwagon.



xoxo,
Rachel


0 comments:

Post a Comment