Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Monday, November 28, 2011

SIGN UP WITH EBATES & WIN A $50 AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFT CARD!



 
     I love Ebates! Last year I did as much Christmas shopping online as I could and I used the Ebates website to link up to my favorite websites so I could earn cash back on my purchases. I even discovered that some of my favorite online sites for buying diapers and wipes were on the Ebates site! Plus, this year, you can print grocery coupons from their website to get even more Ebates rebates!!!
   
     In January, I received a nice little rebate check from Ebates! It was so nice to get money back from buying online. I got to shop in my pj's, and my rebate check paid for some special things that I wanted to get for myself post-Christmas ;)

 
   
     This year for Christmas, I'm doing a $50 American Express Card Giveaway! Woot! From now, until December 31st, The first 100 people to sign up with this Ebates link and make a minimum $25 purchase by 12pm CST on 12/31/2011 will be entered to win a $50 American Express Gift Card.*

     PLUS, IF YOU SIGN UP HERE, YOU'LL RECEIVE A FREE $5 or $10 GIFT CARD WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST PURCHASE!


     If you'd like to earn more entries AFTER you make your qualifying $25 Ebates purchase, Tweet, blog, and Facebook about this giveaway daily! Mention this blog or @HotPinkNChoc. Be sure to leave a comment with a web link below every time you share it. There's no limit to the number of entries you can earn!

xoxo,
Rachel



*The winner will be chosen by random.org and notified via email. If the gift card isn't claimed within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment