Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Monday, October 3, 2011

$2 TRANSFORMERS TOYS, FREE FULL SIZE CREST & MORE AT TARGET TONIGHT



     I have something very important to tell you. Something that will change your life. Something unforgettable and frankly, it's a no-brainer. The Target Debit Card. Do you have one? Would you like to save 5% on every purchase, regardless of what you buy or if it is on sale or not? Would you like to continue to use a debit card for your purchases instead of a credit card? Well, guess what? Target now offers a debit card that links directly to your bank account and earns you 5% off every purchase you make at Target when you use it. Could saving money BE any easier? I think not. It's really easy to get one too. Just bring a cancelled check with you to the checkout. In a minute or two you'll have 5% off your purchase plus a pretty little shiny red Target card en route to your mailbox!


     Now, on to other interesting finds from my shopping trip at Target this evening. Last week I found coupons for $5 off $5.99 or more Transformer purchase at Toys 'R Us. Today, I received a Target mobile coupon on my phone for $5 off a Transformer Dark of The Moon toy. I could have used both of the coupons to get two FREE small Transformer toys, but I stacked them and purchased an $11.99 toy for $1.99! Yes, my husband was very excited about his new toy even though it was a Decepticon. :)



     I also have a small stack of $2 any Crest Complete toothpaste from the 9/11 SS. I used 3 to purchase $.97 travel size Crest toothpastes and one toward a 6oz Crest Complete that was on sale for $2.99. The $3.09 overage made the full size Crest FREE!


      In the toy section I discovered an isle end cap with Elmo Play Doh sets on clearance for $8.98. Elmo Talks! It's a great tool for teaching little ones their shapes and colors as well as counting.


      There is a $5 off Monopoly coupon in the 9/11 SS. Target has their U-Build Monopoly sets on clearance for $7.24, making it only $2.24 after the coupon! A great Christmas present!







     For those of you who know me, you know I'm a Dr.Pepper addict. It's not pretty. But, today, it was CHEAP! My 3 year old found a $1/2 20oz. Dr. Pepper coupon at United last week. She brought me 4! Such a good little shopper already! Tonight, I found 1 liter Dr.Peppers for $.99! I wasn't sure if the coupon would work at the register so, I only took two to the front. It worked and I'm going back tomorrow for more coupons and more $.50 1 liters!




xoxo,
Rachel


    

0 comments:

Post a Comment