Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HOW TO DO "EXTREME COUPONING" WHEN YOU CAN'T DOUBLE COUPONS

     I've been needing to address this issue for a while. I live in a town where none of the grocery stores double or triple coupons. We do have a Target and they stack (manufacturer + store coupon). So, I've had to adapt the couponing process to fit my area's stores' policies. I've made a Couponing 101 tab (above) so you can see how I make couponing work for me.

     I'm not the standard Extreme Couponer. What I know though, is that this method pays off. I save myself time and money every time I shop and I'm keeping more in my pocket book each time. My last shopping trip, I saved around 60% off my total bill. It's a process though, and I'm constantly tweeking my methods, so please feel free to comment if you have anything you'd like to suggest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment