Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FREE FULL SIZE PRODUCTS - BAND-AID, DR. SCHOLL'S, PAM, COUNTRY CROCK...


     I've talked about Smiley-360 before, and I've told you how much fun it is to be a part of the Smiley community. Today, in the mail, I received my official Collector's Edition Mickey Mouse Band-Aid tin with 20 free Band-Aids inside. My girls love Mickey Mouse, although I must confess, I'm the original Mouseketeer in our household. :)  I just love Disney World and Mickey Mouse. So, when I was offered the Mickey Mouse Band-Aid Mission from Smiley-360, it was a no-brainer. Of course, I would love to try their Mickey Band-Aids and tell about my experience! Woohoo! I was a little bummed when I opened my package today and couldn't find a single cut, scratch, or scrape to put a Band-Aid on though. The bandages are so cute and my whole family is anxiously awaiting a boo boo so we can use them!



     Not only are the Mickey Band-Aids quality bandages, they are super cute and feature the Classic Mickey, Minnie, and Donald. I will definitely be going to the store to stock up on more Mickey Band-Aids for my collector's tin as soon as we use these.
 
      If you're not a member of Smiley-360, you've gotta join. I've received FREE full size products like Country Crock, Dr. Scholl's Custom Orthotic Inserts, a Sleep Number Travel Pillow, and more. I love getting FREE products, but I especially love getting the full size QUALITY products that Smiley-360 sends out! If you'd like to start doing your own Try & Tell's, then click here to sign up.

xoxo,
Rachel





0 comments:

Post a Comment