Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SMILEY 360 - FREE FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!

I've been a member of Smiley 360 for about 4 or 5 months now and I've received a Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer for my husband (really cool and probably will be a little pricey when it comes to market) and samples and coupons for a variety of my favorite items like Noni's biscotti, Secret deoderant, and Ecover cleaner. I've even recieved coupons for full size products and high dollar coupons to share with my friends! If you haven't already joined, you definitely should take a few minutes now and get signed up. It's totally free and you'll love the samples and product trials that come your way. You have to request to participate in trials, so there's never any pressure to do paperwork (bleh). Click here to sign up with Smiley 360 today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment