Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Sunday, July 31, 2011

L'Oreal True Match $1.54 @ CVS!


L'Oreal True Match is $10.99 at CVS, but I got it for $1.54 today!!! Here's how I did it:

  1. I used the $2/1 L'Oreal Paris Face Product, exp. 9/18/11 (RP 07/24/11)
  2. Scanned my Extra Care card at the Kiosk for a $3 off $10 Cosmetic Purchase CVS printout
  3. Used a 25% off CVS Shopping pass I received in the mail
  4. And used $2 in Extra Care bucks I received when I bought 2 Gallons of milk minutes earlier
The 25% off sales pass expired Sunday, so you won't be able to get it for $1.54 if you didn't get it today. But L'Oreal's True Match Foundation at $4 is still 60% off the normal $10.99 price at CVS!

Follow me on Twitter: HotPinkNChoc and subscribe to this blog for daily deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment