Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MY $3.55 TARGET TRIP TODAY!



Today I broke my own success record at Target! I used manufacturer and Target coupons stacked with sales and I purchased all of these items for $3.55! Yeah and praise God! My husband now thinks I'm superwoman (which is totally fine by me).

And another highlight of the day was taking my 7 year old to Toys R' Us and helping her bargain hunt for toys. I'm so proud of her! She got a BOGO Strawberry Shortcake play set and a BOG2 Crayola markers. We're stocked for like a year or something now, which is super awesome. Also, I must mention she only spent her birthday money ($20) and covered the tax herself. She's getting so big!

Also, while I was at Target I noticed that Target picked up on the free school supplies we were all getting by using their coupons and now they've marked almost all of those items up by $.50. Not a big deal, but it does adds up. You can print $1.00 off Scotch Magic Tape coupons from the Scotch website and use the $.50 credit towards your other (now marked up) items like the Sharpie markers and some PaperMate pens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment