Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOT PINK & CHOCOLATE!

This blog is about the two biggest parts of my life - hot pink (I have 4 girls), and chocolate (code name for any type of sanity saver). I'm a veteran red-headed mommy of four red-headed girls. The five of us girls are known as "The Redhots" locally. We call my oldest Tooter, guess why. Then there's Princess Supa-fly (my in-home fashion consultant), Pee Pie, and Shorty. Together, they are a force to be reckoned with... an indoor tornado to be exact. And then there's my husband, dear sweet Husker Muffin (he loves the Nebraska Huskers).

I plan to use this blog to share some of the awesome deals I find locally and online. I'd love it if you'd bookmark me and visit while you are reading your morning caffine jolt. You can also find me on Twitter - @HotPinkNChoc.

Drop me a note or tweet me!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment