Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Friday, July 15, 2011

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEARY

And caffine is for ME! Ok, so the blog is coming together nicely. I still have some customization to do. Hopefully, the wee people will allow me to get some work done on it today. I am shamelessly bribing them with a trip to The Science Spectrum if they will (fill in the blank with whatever I need them to do at the moment). It's working so far. We'll see what happens at nap time

Also, today is Friday at most places, so you'll find a variety of Freebies, bonus Swagbucks, giveaways, etc. I'll be heading out to my local McDonald's for Freebie Friday to get samples of their new Mango Pineapple Smoothie for all The Redhots. Did I say free already? Free fruit & yogurt that they will eat. In a cup. With a straw. And a lid. Sounds heavenly. Also, if it turns out you become addicted to them (like me), you'll want to print yourself a copy or two of this BOGO coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment