Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Saturday, December 17, 2011

LET'S ROCK ELMO ONLY $12.49 AT TARGET!



If you're like me, you're in need of a couple of these cute fuzzy dancing Elmo's. My kids went crazy for this thing at the store this Fall. Originally, it was $59.99 and I was pretty sure I'd not be able to buy it or rationalize a $60 toy for a 2 year old.

BUT...

Yesterday I found out that there's an unadvertised $10 Gift Card special with the purchase of this Elmo! (Thanks Family Friendly Frugality!) And, Target has a 25% off coupon on their website. When you use the coupon and count the gift card in, Let's Rock Elmo is only $12.49!!!

This offer is so good, I had to get two! One for each of my two youngest! I'm not sure how long this deal will last, so you'd better get to the stores before tonight (Saturday night) because the Let's Rock Elmo deal may change with the new week's deals on Sunday.

Merry Christmas!
Rachel


0 comments:

Post a Comment