Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

IS FACEBOOK THE BLOGGERVERSE?


The past couple of weeks I've been noticing a lot of other bloggers spending more and more time on their Facebook postings. I've been told that the more 'likes' you receive the better your chances of your post remaining in the feed system.

I haven't experienced this for myself. I don't know if you would notice if you weren't aware that it was happening.

But, what I do notice is how much bloggers are gravitating toward Facebook. I'm feeling the pressure myself. I have my own Facebook page, but I post personal information there and I'm feeling that it's just about time to make the move to a Hot Pink & Chocolate Facebook page.

If you've been in my position, or have always had a Facebook page for your business, blog, etc., please share your experience and why you think your decision was good or bad. I would love to hear more about your personal story.

I'm currently working on a migration to WordPress, so I think it's a good time to just get all my ducks in a row before 2012. In a couple of weeks I'll be moving the whole site over. Hopefully it will be an overnight migration. I'm already working on the new site and once it's ready I plan to just re-direct my url to the WordPress site. However, glitches happen, so if something goes haywire, you'll know why! Just hang in there and I'll get it taken care of asap!

xoxo,
Rachel

Free shipping on select items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment