Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FREE REDBOX RENTAL

Thx Redbox & Smiley360 4 my free DVD rental! Like Redbox on Facebook!

     I'm a member of Smiley360 and I just reached level 3 today! Woot! I love being a member of this site because I receive FREE full size products to test. All I have to do is sign up and accept the missions I'm interested in. The products are shipped to me for free, I try them, and then I report back with my experience and opinion. Easy!

If you haven't signed up already, you should!

     I also receive FREE high dollar coupons in the mail with the products most of the time. From August 2011 through December, I received a full size Country Crock & coupons, a free Redbox rental, a free Sleep Number travel pillow, a free full size PAM, spatula, Hunt's can of tomatoes and an 5x9 Pyrex dish, a collector's edition Mickey Mouse Band-Aid tin with bandages, a full size Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers fabric softner, and a pair of Dr.Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts! That's almost $100 in FREE FULL SIZE PRODUCTS in 5 months!

     If you love FREE stuff and sharing your opinion, then you'll love Smiley360! Go here to sign up!

xoxo,
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment