Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Monday, January 16, 2012

A HOT DOG IS A HOTDOG IS A HOT-DOG!

It doesn't matter how you slice, dice, cut, or otherwise serve whole, a hot dog is a hot-dog! Why does the shape of the "meat" matter to my kids? I have no idea why I can't serve a whole hot dog to everyone. One wants it sliced, the other wants it cubed and another wants it whole on a bun (not a slice of bread, but an authentic hot dog bun).

Does the flavor change when you pierce the skin? Are flavor chemicals released during chopping that are still present when the wiener is in full form?

I don't know because I don't eat that crap, but, what I do know is that I am spending my time today customizing the shape of weenie pieces.

So glad I went to college for this!

xoxo,
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment