Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FIND IT IN THE COUPON DATABASE!

     I've been a busy little bee while you all were sleeping! I now have a portal to the Coupon Database on my menu bar above. My goal is to make this blog a one stop shop for all you super busy SAHM/WAHM's. Please give it a try and let me know what you think!

     Also, while you're here, you'll want to click on over to the Coupon Trading Forum as well. There are some great traders working together to support each other. Let your fellow Frugalista help you find the coupons you are in need of in exchange for the coupons they are searching for. Easy!

xoxo,
Rachel


0 comments:

Post a Comment