Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Savvy Shopper and Freelance Writer for The Lubbock Avalanche Journal

Thursday, July 28, 2011

*NEW CODE!* SAVE $5 ON DIAPERS AT DIAPERS.COM

I just received a HUGE shipment of Pampers Cruisers today from Diapers.com. I used my Pampers Gifts To Grow codes for a $10 off Diapers.com gift certificate. Yeah, that's awesome, but I've done that before. No biggy... but then I saw something very interesting posted on their homepage...




Yes, that says $5 off every case of diapers every time you shop! AND, when I was placing my order in the shopping cart, there was a $1.50 manufacturer coupon available, so I clicked on that. So, my total for 116 size 5 Pampers Cruisers was not the advertised $31.99. No, it was only $18.48 with shipping! Boxes half that size are $20 at Target. I am very pleased with myself. Very pleased indeed. I am looking forward to using up those diapers and doing this deal again! :)


If you haven't already signed up with Pampers Gifts To Grow, do it now. Right here, or here, or here. Just get there and get signed up. Then Google Gifts To Grow codes and get ready to do some data entry. You'll find quite a few shared online. The remainder you'll need to get that $10 Diapers.com gift certificate can be found inside diaper or wipes packaging. Be diligent and you'll have a gift code before you know it. And, now that the TAKEFIVER code is being offered for every case of diapers you purchase at Diapers.com, you're guaranteed a $15 savings if you use this method! This is one of those deals you have to pass along to your mom friends. It's crazy paying retail prices when you can get twice as much delivered to your front porch!

Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter @HotPinkNChoc for more deals, giveaways, and freebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment